Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Monday gave a shout out to Indian expertise in America after Parag Agrawal was appointed on the chief government officer of Twitter.
“USA benefits greatly from Indian talent!” Mr Musk stated in a tweet.
USA advantages vastly from Indian expertise!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 29, 2021
Mr Agrawal, 37, is the most recent Indian-origin particular person to go a significant US-based tech firm, following the likes of Google-parent Alphabet’s CEO Sundar Pichai and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
On Monday, Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey introduced that he can be leaving the corporate. Mr Dorsey steered the social community through the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency and surviving an activist investor’s ouster bid in 2020.
Mr Agrawal takes over the reins of Twitter at a time when the corporate is trying to steer in the direction of progress and away from free speech battles.
- Uttarakhand Minister Sacked Amid BJP Infighting Ahead Of Polls
- Girl, 10, Pushed Into Well By Man Who Tried To Rape Her. She Survived: Cops
- Anushka Sharma’s Emotional Post For Virat Kohli After He Steps Down As India Test Captain
- 2.71 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, Positivity Down Marginally
- ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To WinICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To Win