All building and industrial exercise must be paused within the capital and its surrounding area and work-from-home must be enforced in any respect places of work, the Delhi authorities advisable right now at a gathering to debate the town’s poisonous air disaster.
The centre and the state met to debate combating Delhi air pollution a day after the Supreme Court raised powerful questions on the disaster.
Work-from-home was instructed by the Delhi authorities for presidency in addition to personal places of work.
- New Rules For India Arrivals And Airports In 5 Points
- Mark Esper, Former US Defence Secretary, Sues Pentagon For Withholding Parts Of His Memoir: Report
- 7-Day Home Quarantine For At-Risk Nations’ Visitors Amid ‘Omicron’ Scare
- Omicron More Dangerous Than Delta? WHO’s Take In 5 Points
- BJP Gets Big Chunk Of Tripura Civic Elections, Counting Is On: 10 Facts