US President Joe Biden stated Wednesday that outgoing president Donald Trump had left him a “very generous” letter within the Oval Office, consistent with custom.
“The president wrote a very generous letter,” Biden instructed reporters on the White House.
It was unclear till Wednesday whether or not Trump would keep the custom of outgoing presidents leaving notes for his or her successors, after he opted to skip Biden’s inauguration and by no means formally congratulated him on his election win.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- Some States Resorting To Proxy War By Supporting Non-State Actors: India At UN
- Bengal Assembly Election: Police Cancel Asaduddin Owaisi’s Kolkata Rally Ahead Of Polls: AIMIM LeaderBengal Assembly Election: Police Cancel Asaduddin Owaisi’s Kolkata Rally Ahead Of Polls: AIMIM Leader
- IND vs ENG: Rohit Sharma’s Unbeaten Fifty, Axar Patel’s Six Wickets Put India In Command In Day-Night TestIND vs ENG: Rohit Sharma’s Unbeaten Fifty, Axar Patel’s Six Wickets Put India In Command In Day-Night Test
- North Korean Defector Undetected For Hours After Daring 6-Hour Swim To South
- Elon Musk Responds To Critical Tweet With A Single Emoji: The Eggplant