President Joe Biden stated he was heartbroken by the assault and ordered flags on the White House be lowered to half-staff. In an announcement, he stated he was being briefed on the investigation.
US Capitol Attack Suspect Struggled with Drug Use, Spoke About 'End Times': Here's All You Need to Know
More from WorldwideMore posts in Worldwide »
- Indonesia races to seek out lacking submarine earlier than it runs out of oxygen on Saturday
- Biden Doubles US Emission Reduction Goal To 50-52 Per Cent
- George Floyd: US lecturers provoke troublesome conversations as college students course of reactions to verdict-World News , FirstpostGeorge Floyd: US lecturers provoke troublesome conversations as college students course of reactions to verdict-World News , Firstpost
- The French prime minister is being mailed girls’ underwear, as lingerie shops protest lockdown guidelines
- “The Brakes Don’t Work”: Tesla Apologizes After Customer Protests At Auto Event