CARBIS BAY, England:
President Joe Biden on Thursday known as a US donation of 500 million Covid vaccine doses to poorer nations a “historic step” within the combat towards the worldwide pandemic.
“This is about our responsibility, our humanitarian obligation to save as many lives as we can,” he informed reporters on the eve of the G7 summit in Cornwall, southwest England, including it was additionally within the US curiosity due to the danger of variants.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- Companies Deal With Trauma Beyond Covid Peak
- Plane, Glider Crash In Swiss Alps, 5 Dead
- Ramdas Athawale Advises Congress To Not Go Solo In Upcoming Maharashtra Polls
- Bengal extends Covid restrictions until July 1, eating places and manufacturing models to reopen
- Rahul Gandhi, Win Elections In Real Life, Not On Twitter