A hatemonger from Uttar Pradesh, who threatened Muslim ladies with rape, has been arrested. The police caught Bajrang Muni Das, the top of Maharshi Shri Lakshman Das Udasin Ashram in Khairabad, from Sitapur. The arrest comes 11 days after he made his surprising threats at a non secular procession in presence of the police.
A two-minute video of his speech on April 2, the place he’s heard making surprising rape threats if a Hindu lady is teased by any man from the Muslim neighborhood, had drawn sharp feedback even from the National Commission of Women.
The Commission had sought his arrest, saying the police can’t be mute spectators to such feedback.
Thereafter, the First Information Report towards him was filed. Bajrang Muni Das has been booked beneath Indian Penal Code sections associated to creating hate speech and derogatory statements.
Hours after the case was registered, a video surfaced on social media the place Bajrang Muni is heard apologising. “My statement has been presented in a wrong way. I seek unconditional apology for the same,” he mentioned.
- India’s Nikhat Zareen Wins Gold At Women’s World Boxing Championships
- Life Sentence Requested For Russian Soldier In Kyiv War Crimes Trial
- Sunil Jakhar Joins BJP, Slams Congress
- Wrongly Accused US Man “Cooked Alive” After Being Tasered By Cop At Gas Station: Report
- What Is Monkeypox And Why Cases Are Rising In Europe