Britain on Tuesday stated it could push again its implementation of full post-Brexit borders checks on items from the European Union, as pink tape and new immigration guidelines gas provide issues.
Plans to introduce full controls in areas such because the import of meals and animal merchandise had been due from subsequent month however would now begin from January subsequent yr underneath a “pragmatic new timetable”, Downing Street stated.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- IPL 2021 LIVE Score, CSK vs MI, Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Deepak Chahar Strikes Twice, Mumbai Indians Lose 3 Quick WicketsIPL 2021 LIVE Score, CSK vs MI, Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Deepak Chahar Strikes Twice, Mumbai Indians Lose 3 Quick Wickets
- French, UK Defence Ministers’ Meeting Off Amid Submarine Row: Report
- Sukhjinder Randhawa Likely To Be Chief Minister: Sources
- Senior Leader Ambika Soni Refuses To Succeed Amarinder Singh, Say Sources
- Paid A “Very Heavy Price” For Siding With US In Afghanistan: Pakistan PM Imran Khan