Words might fall wanting expressing gratitude to the docs on National Doctor’s Day this 12 months. Doctors are working 24X7, main the conflict in opposition to COVID-19 that has modified how we have a look at life now. When the virus unfold like wildfire, one in every of India’s well-known physicians, Dr Devi Shetty stated, “The war against coronavirus can be won by young doctors and nurses only”. It is a day to thank all of the docs who’ve prioritised their obligation in the direction of the sick greater than anything of their reside. Many might have met their households only some occasions within the final couple of months.
National Doctor’s Day is noticed on July 1 yearly since 1991, in honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, thought-about as one of many pioneers of recent well being care system in India. He was near Mahatma Gandhi and his doctor as effectively.
National Doctor’s Day: 5 greetings you possibly can ship
- “My prescription for you today – smile all day. Happy Doctor’s Day”
- “No amount of fees can compensate for the life you saved”
- “You are most wonderful doctor I know”
- “Thank you for making me love life again”
- “May all your days be as wonderful as you have made all of mine”
Doctor’s Day: Top quotes
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “We have the ability… and if, with our faith in our future, we exert ourselves with determination, nothing, I am sure, no obstacles, however formidable or insurmountable they may appear at present, can stop our progress…” – Dr BC Roy
- “Medicines cure diseases but only doctors can cure patients” – Carl Jung
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
- “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt.” – Seneca
- “In fact, I wanted to become a heart surgeon well before I wanted to become a doctor” – Dr Devi Shetty