Prime Minister Narendra Modi has appealed to the chief ministers of all states and union territories to organise a “Tika Utsav” or vaccine competition to inoculate as many individuals as attainable in opposition to the coronavirus. “11th to 14th April may be noticed as ‘Tika Utsav‘ for the coronavirus vaccination,” he mentioned at a gathering with all chief ministers over the coronavirus state of affairs.
PM Modi urged the chief ministers to bolster their efforts for the subsequent 2-Three weeks to regulate the unfold of the virus.
“There is a need to improve the governance system. I understand that because of the one-year battle, the system can experience tiredness and there can be laxity, but we must tighten it for 2-3 weeks and strengthen the governance,” he mentioned on the assembly.
At the assembly, PM Modi emphasised on creating micro-containment zones and growing testing.
“We must concentrate on micro-containment zones. In places where night curfew has been imposed, I would urge to use the word ‘Corona Curfew’, to continue alertness about coronavirus. It will be better to start curfew timing from 9 pm or 10 pm till 5 am or 6 am,” he added.
PM Modi careworn on ”Test, Track, Treat”, Covid-appropriate behaviour and Covid administration to regulate the upsurge.
“I appeal to you all to stress on COVID-19 testing. Our target is to do 70% RT-PCR tests. Let the number of positive cases come high, but do maximum testing. Proper sample collection is very important, it can be checked through proper governance,” he mentioned.
With inputs from ANI
- Bhupesh Baghel On 2nd Covid Wave
- PM Modi To Hold Review Meeting On Covid Situation In UP’s Varanasi
- Not Saying Don’t Export Vaccines, But India First
- IPL 2021 Highlights, MI vs SRH: Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult Fire Mumbai Indians To 13-Run Win Over SunRisers HyderabadIPL 2021 Highlights, MI vs SRH: Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult Fire Mumbai Indians To 13-Run Win Over SunRisers Hyderabad
- Record 2.34 Lakh Fresh Covid Cases In India, 1,341 Deaths In 24 Hours