What’s the most effective factor about summer time? If you ask us, we simply love the intensive vary of drinks and coolers it brings alongside. And most of those drinks are fruity, tangy and refreshing – in sync with the season’s vibe. We chug gallons of those scrumptious coolers once in a while. Hence, we’re in fixed seek for new and distinctive recipes to interrupt the monotony. While quite a lot of individuals experiment with seasonal fruits to organize these yummy drinks, a few of us get our inspiration from the favored cooks, web et al.
We just lately got here throughout one such drink that blew our thoughts with the very first sip. It’s a kokum sangria – however the non-alcoholic one. Shared by Masterchef Sanjeev Kapoor, this recipe contains kokum, pear, apple and recent mint leaves. This drink is principally loaded with fruity goodness and could be a good drink to pair along with your weekend film session at dwelling. Besides, it additionally makes for a wholesome, nutritious drink, due to the utilization of all these fruits. Additionally, kokum is enriched with antioxidants that assist flush out toxins and forestall free radical damages.
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor shared this recipe on Instagram and wrote alongside, “Kokum Sangria – A delicious sangria with the refreshing flavours of kokum, apple, pear and pineapple juice. Enjoy your mocktail in style!” Check out the recipe right here:
Also Read: How To Make Quick Kokum Sharbat At Home?
How To Make Kokum Sangria | Chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s Kokum Sangria Recipe:
25-30 kokum petals
Half medium pear
Half medium pink apple
Ice cubes as required
1 cup apple juice
1 cup orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
10-12 recent mint leaves
1 tbsp lemon juice
Lemon slices for garnish
1. Soak kokum petals with three-fourth cup sizzling water for 10-15 minutes.
2. Gently crush the soaked kokum petals along with your fingers.
3. Strain the kokum combination by a muslin material into a big bowl.
4. Finely chop the pear and finely chop apple.
5. Pour the kokum combination right into a tall jar; add the chopped pear and apple into it. Add ice cubes, apple juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, tear the mint leaves and add into the jar. Add the lemon juice and blend properly.
6. Pour into particular person glasses and serve garnished with lemon slices.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it when it comes to meals, individuals or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a very good film could make her day.