Patna/ New Delhi:
Tejashwi Yadav, who didn’t dislodge the Nitish Kumar-BJP authorities however managed to take his occasion to single-largest standing in Bihar, stated right now that the mandate was in his favour and he was the winner even when another person was within the Chief Minister’s chair.
The opposition chief additionally alleged fraud within the counting of postal ballots and demanded a recount, flagging slender margins in 20 seats.
“Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Nitish Kumar used money, muscle power and trickery but could not stop this 31-year-old. They could not stop the RJD from becoming the single-largest party,” Tejashwi Yadav advised reporters.
“See where Nitish Kumar’s glow has gone. He has been pushed to third position. This is a mandate for change. Nitish Kumar is sitting in the Chief Minister’s chair but we are in people’s hearts,” stated the RJD chief, who was the opposition’s chief ministerial candidate.
The National Democratic Alliance (NDA) has retained energy in Bihar with the BJP’s 74 seats taking the alliance previous the bulk mark of 122 within the 243-member Bihar meeting.
But Nitish Kumar’s Janata Dal United gained solely 43 seats and positioned third, with Tejashwi Yadav’s RJD or Rashtriya Janata Dal rising as the most important occasion with 75 seats.
Tejashwi Yadav demanded a recount of Bihar votes, flagging razor skinny margins of defeat for his candidates. He additionally questioned why postal ballots weren’t counted to start with and alleged that they have been declared invalid in lots of seats.
“The mandate was for the Mahagathbandhan. The Chief Minister wants to come in from the chor darwaza (back door),” the previous Deputy Chief Minister stated.
Multiple exit polls had predicted Tejashwi Yadav’s victory in these polls however the Nitish Kumar bucked anti-incumbency to win a fourth straight time period.
“I demand that the ballots declared invalid be produced,” stated Tejashwi Yadav.
Only 84,900 votes helped the NDA, reveals information from the Election Commission. The general distinction in votes polled by the ruling alliance and the opposition was simply 0.2 per cent, information reveals.
- Elderly, Care Givers To Get First Doses
- Juno Star Elliot Page, Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender
- Aditya Narayan Shares Posts With Wife Shweta Agarwal After Wedding
- UK First to Clear Pfizer Vaccine, Covid Shots From Next Week
- Shweta Ki ShaAdi: Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal twin in ivory-gold wedding ceremony ensembles in intimate Covid wedding ceremony – trend and tendenciesShweta Ki ShaAdi: Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal twin in ivory-gold wedding ceremony ensembles in intimate Covid wedding ceremony – trend and tendencies