Sushant Singh Rajput’s roommate Siddharth Pithani has been arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), almost a yr after the actor’s dying in Mumbai, which is being investigated by a number of businesses.
Siddharth Pithani was among the many 4 folks current at Sushant Singh Rajput’s house in Mumbai when he was discovered hanging in his room on June 14. He was arrested by the anti-drugs company in Hyderabad and introduced at the moment to Mumbai, the place a courtroom despatched him to judicial custody until June 1. A police workforce had gone trying to find him after he skipped many summons, mentioned officers.
The police say paperwork and digital proof have been discovered at his Hyderabad house.
Mr Pithani was questioned a number of instances by the Mumbai police and the CBI in reference to the dying that captivated the nation, triggered many conspiracy theories and led to a giant divide within the Mumbai movie trade.
So far, 34 folks together with Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and her brother Showik have been charged within the medication case that emerged as a part of the investigations into Sushant Rajput’s dying.
The Narcotics Control Bureau stepped into the case after WhatsApp chats allegedly discovered on Rhea Chakraborty’s cellphone revealed texts allegedly involving the shopping for of medicine for the actor.
The investigations then became a wider inquiry into the hyperlink between Bollywood and medicines. Many A-list actors and celebrities have been additionally questioned.
An IT skilled, Mr Pithani had informed varied information channels concerning the actor’s final moments and he was grilled by varied businesses over his model.
Mr Pithani, reportedly nicknamed “Buddha” by Sushant Rajput, had been dwelling with him for a couple of yr earlier than his dying. His allegations fed media frenzy and hypothesis within the days and weeks after the actor’s surprising dying.
He was questioned greater than half a dozen instances by the CBI in September final.
- Will Hasten Third Wave, Delhi High Court Flags Violations As Delhi Unlocks
- UP Police Sends Legal Notice To Twitter India Managing Director Over Ghaziabad Assault Video: News Agency ANIUP Police Sends Legal Notice To Twitter India Managing Director Over Ghaziabad Assault Video: News Agency ANI
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin Meets Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi In Delhi
- Over 10,000 Daily UK Covid-19 Cases For First Time In 4 Months
- Sputnik V To Offer Booster Shots Against Delta Variant To Other Vaccine Makers