West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday visited the non-public hospital the place BCCI president Sourav Ganguly is admitted and mentioned the previous India captain is doing wonderful following an angioplasty to clear a blocked coronary artery. “He is fine now… He enquired about my health, too. I thank the hospital authority and the doctors,” Banerjee informed reporters outdoors Woodlands Hospital right here.
Sourav Ganguly Doing Fine, I Am Thankful to Doctors: Mamata Banerjee
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Chennaiyin Up Against Table-toppers While Under Pressure
- Bruno Fernandes’ Stunning Free Kick for Manchester United Knocks Liverpool Out of FA Cup
- Had Tears When Virat Kohli Handed Me T20 Trophy, David Warner Said He’s Proud of Me: T Natarajan
- Washington Sundar Says “Will Be A Blessing” Opening Batting For India In Test Cricket
- En-Nesyri Nets Hat Trick As Sevilla Rises To third In Spain