For the federal government to authorities provides, the Serum Institute of India will provide the vaccine to Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Seychelles.
Serum Institute to Give 10 Million Free Doses to India, Brings Up Indemnity Issue In Meet With Govt, Say Sources
More from IndiaMore posts in India »
- India-Pakistan ceasefire pact will not influence counter-terrorism ops, says Indian Army – India News , FirstpostIndia-Pakistan ceasefire pact will not influence counter-terrorism ops, says Indian Army – India News , Firstpost
- India Can Be Global Toy Manufacturing Hub, Make Eco-Friendly Toys: PM Modi
- Campaigning for bypolls of 5 Delhi municipal wards ends, voting on Sunday – India News , Firstpost
- PM Modi Levelled ‘Unfounded Charges’ Says Ousted Puducherry CM Narayanasamy
- Indian Economist Ligia Noronha Appointed As UN’s Assistant Secretary-General