Britain and France have each despatched naval vessels to the Channel island of Jersey amid an escalating row over fishing rights. The UK’s choice to ship naval vessels was the results of a dialogue between British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and native officers a couple of blockade by dozens of French fishermen of Jersey capital Saint Helier, a Downing Street assertion stated. CNN’s Salma Abdelaziz studies from London.
See French and UK boats despatched to Jersey over fishing feud – CNN Video
More from WorldwideMore posts in Worldwide »
- Hungarians protest towards Orban’s LGBTQ rights crackdown
- Chinese Scientist At Center Of Covid Controvery Denies Lab Leak Theory: Report
- At Italy’s oldest music conservatory, college students proceed taking part in behind glass panels to curb COVID-19 – Photos News , FirstpostAt Italy’s oldest music conservatory, college students proceed taking part in behind glass panels to curb COVID-19 – Photos News , Firstpost
- Denmark’s Martin Braithwaite criticizes UEFA for resuming recreation following Christian Eriksen’s collapse
- Pakistan Police Detain 19 After Being Denied Free Burgers