The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited functions to recruit 8,500 apprentices. Application kinds can be found on-line on the web site of SBI and candidates can fill and submit it on or earlier than December 10. Online examination for choice of apprentices will probably be held in January 2021, the SBI has stated.
Graduates between 20-28 years of age as on October 31, 2020 are eligible for the submit. “Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates,” it has been talked about within the notification.
The length of the apprenticeship is three years. “The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank,” it has stated within the notification.
On the wage of the apprentices, SBI has stated that, “the apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs15000 per month during 1st year, Rs 16500 per month during 2nd year and Rs 19000 per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.”
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Name of the submit: Apprenticeship
- Number of vacancies: 8,500
- Application Fee: Rs 300; no price for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD classes
- Date of examination: January, 2021
- Admit Card launch date: final week of December 2020
Click right here for extra Jobs News
- 1,200-Crore Bank Fraud Case Against Delhi-Based Firm, Accused Flee Country
- Prakash Javadekar Signs Pact With Finland On Environment Protection
- Punjab On Haryana Action Against Farmers
- Centre Treating Farmers As Enemy Of State, Says Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Sameera Reddy Shares 2010 Photoshoot Pic In Which She Was “Slimmed Down”