Saudi Arabia will permit entry to travellers “from all countries” so long as they’ve obtained one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine inside the dominion, it mentioned on Saturday, a day after suspending flights from seven African international locations because of the ‘Omicron’ variant.
The ministry mentioned the travellers can be allowed in from subsequent Saturday and would want to quarantine for 3 days. It didn’t point out the flight suspensions.
Saudi Arabia on Friday suspended flights to and from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho and Eswatini on account of considerations associated to the ‘Omicron’ coronavirus variant.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- Uttarakhand Minister Sacked Amid BJP Infighting Ahead Of Polls
- Girl, 10, Pushed Into Well By Man Who Tried To Rape Her. She Survived: Cops
- Anushka Sharma’s Emotional Post For Virat Kohli After He Steps Down As India Test Captain
- 2.71 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, Positivity Down Marginally
- ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To WinICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To Win