- The couple posted a liked up picture of themselves on social media
- “Wishing you peace, happiness and love beyond measure,” wrote the actress
- “Happy new year! Lots and lots of love,” wrote Naga Chaitanya
Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya occupied a spot on the checklist of traits on Saturday, courtesy their New Year-special put up. The couple, who received married in 2017, posted a liked up picture of themselves on their respective social media handles and we won’t even. In the image, Samantha Ruth Prabhu may be seen giving husband Naga Chaitanya a peck on the cheek. “Happy 2021… Wishing you peace, happiness and love beyond measure. From mine to yours,” she wrote in her put up whereas Naga Chaitanya captioned his put up like this: “Happy new year! Lots and lots of love.” Check out the put up right here:
Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya received married in October in 2017. The couple had two weddings – one in accordance with South India rituals preceded by a dreamy Christian wedding ceremony.
Last yr, Samantha and Chaitanya went to Maldives for a soothing getaway. The actor celebrated his birthday on the seashore vacation spot. See footage from their journey right here:
In phrases of labor, Samantha Ruth Prabhu just lately introduced her new undertaking – a mythology movie titled Shakuntalam, directed by Gunasekar. She may even be seen in Tamil movie Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal. Samantha Ruth Prabhu additionally has the second season of Manoj Bajpayee’s web-series The Family Man lined up. Naga Chaitanya, then again, is prepping for a romantic drama titled Love Story.
The duo have labored collectively in a few movies like Majili, Manam, Autonagar Surya and Ye Maaya Chesave, which marked Samantha’s debut as an actor within the movie business.
- Russia Court Orders Kremlin Critic Alexei Navalny Be Held Until February 15: Aides
- Mumbai Woman Arrested With Drugs, Cash Totalling Rs 73 Lakh
- Rafale Air Show In Republic Day Parade For The First Time This Year
- This Is How Happy Gauahar Khan’s First Holiday With Husband Zaid Darbar Made Her
- Kerala Woman Dies In UAE After Husband Accidentally Hits Her With Car