Russia on Saturday dismissed Ukraine’s declare it had broken a contemporary navy logistics ship within the Black Sea and confirmed photographs of what it stated was the vessel with no indicators of harm.
Military authorities within the southern Odesa area stated on Thursday that Ukrainian naval forces had struck the Vsevolod Bobrov, setting it alight.
In a web based publish, the Russian defence ministry printed photographs it stated had been taken of the ship on Saturday within the Crimean Black Sea port of Sevastopol.
“It is now clear from the photographs that the ship is not damaged at all,” it stated.
Last month the missile cruiser Moskva, the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet, sunk after catching fireplace. Ukraine stated it hit the ship with a missile fired from the coast whereas Moscow blamed an ammunition explosion.
- IPL 2022, LSG and RCB, Eliminator Live Score Updates: Rajat Patidar Gets Reprieve As RCB Eye Big Total vs LSGIPL 2022, LSG and RCB, Eliminator Live Score Updates: Rajat Patidar Gets Reprieve As RCB Eye Big Total vs LSG
- Raccoon Stuck Headfirst After Chewing Through Roof Caught In Photo
- Texas School Shooting: When Are We Going To Stand Up To Gun Lobby: Biden After School Shooting
- Situation In Ukraine’s Lugansk Region Worse “With Every Hour”: Governor
- IPL 2022, GT vs RR Highlights: Hardik Pandya, David Miller Shine As GT Beat RR To Enter Final