Press "Enter" to skip to content

‘Rs 15 Lakh for Primary, 25 Lakh for Upper Levels’: Gehlot Govt to Fulfil Madrasas Upgradation Poll Promise

File photograph of Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot

Rajasthan authorities have requested the madrasas throughout the state to file an software from October 14-29 with a purpose to obtain grants for his or her infrastructural improvement.

  • IANS Jaipur
  • Last Updated: October 17, 2020, 8:49 IST
  • FOLLOW US ON:

Aiming on the improvement of madrasas in Rajasthan, the Gehlot authorities on Friday introduced that it’ll bear 90 per cent value of the event whereas the remaining 10 per cent will probably be incurred by the madrasa board.

An outlay of Rs 15-25 lakh per madrasa has been earmarked by the state authorities, confirmed officers including that the Rajasthan authorities requested the madrasas throughout the state to file an software from October 14-29 with a purpose to obtain grants for his or her infrastructural improvement.

Rajasthan authorities in its 2019 Budget had talked about that modernisation of madrasa will probably be taken up. The merchandise quantity 116 of the Ashok Gehlot authorities’s Budget 2019 talked about “Chief Minister’s Madrasa upgradation scheme” and about Rs 7 crore had been allotted by the federal government for a similar.

As per the most recent announcement on Friday, the funds will probably be allotted below the Chief Minister Madrasa Modernisation Scheme. In this regard, a launch has been issued by the Secretary, Rajasthan Madrassa Board, who’s within the Minority Affairs Department of the Government of Rajasthan.

Accordingly, functions have been sought below the Chief Minister’s Madrasa Modernisation Scheme for the event of A class of madrasas registered with the Rajasthan Madrasa Board.

Under the scheme, a most quantity of Rs 15 lakh is supplied for the first stage madrasas and a most of Rs 25 lakh for higher major stage madrasas.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: