- Riddhima shared a throwback from Diwali 2019
- “Miss you papa,” wrote Riddhima
- Riddhima not too long ago flew again to Mumbai from Delhi
Rishi Kapoor was the guts and soul of each Kapoor get-together. The veteran actor died in Mumbai on April 30 after battling most cancers for 2 years. Rishi Kapoor’s daughter Riddhima and spouse Neetu Kapoor usually keep in mind the actor in emotional posts and Riddhima shared one such heart-wrenching be aware this Diwali. “Miss you, papa,” she captioned a throwback photograph from final 12 months, through which she options with each her mother and father. Rishi Kapoor, Neetu and Riddhima have been clicked outdoors Amitabh Bachchan’s Diwali social gathering, which was held in Jalsa. Rishi Kapoor returned to Mumbai in September that 12 months after spending virtually a 12 months in New York for therapy.
Remembering Rishi Kapoor, here is what Riddhima shared on her Instagram story:
On Karwa Chauth, Neetu Kapoor remembered Rishi Kapoor with this submit. “Karwa Chauth with family. Miss you Kapoor Sahab.” She shared a Kapoor household photograph from the Karwa Chauth get-together this 12 months, that includes Riddhima, Kareena Kapoor, Nitasha Nanda, Aadar Jain, Armaan Jain and his spouse Anissa Malhotra, and Rima and Manoj Jain. Riddhima, lacking her father, dropped the crimson coronary heart on her mom’s submit.
Neetu Kapoor additionally missed Rishi Kapoor’s presence as she began a brand new enterprise – upcoming film Jug Jugg Jeeyo. She co-stars with Varun Dhawan, Anil Kapoor and Kiara Advani within the film, the group of which flew out of Mumbai simply forward of Diwali. “While Kapoor Sahab, you aren’t here holding my hand, I know you are with me… #RnR thank you for encouraging me to do this,” Neetu wrote in a submit.
After Rishi Kapoor’s demise, Riddhima, who’s a Delhi-based jewelry designer, spent months together with her mom in Mumbai. Riddhima not too long ago flew again to Delhi whereas Neetu Kapoor started work on Jug Jugg Jeeyo.
- Viral Now: 4-Year-Old Kid Uses Mom’s Phone To Order Fast Food Worth INR 5,500
- Karan Johar Apologises To Madhur Bhandarkar For Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives Title But Says He’s Keeping ItKaran Johar Apologises To Madhur Bhandarkar For Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives Title But Says He’s Keeping It
- Air Quality “Very Poor” In Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Poor In Gurgaon
- 1,200-Crore Bank Fraud Case Against Delhi-Based Firm, Accused Flee Country
- Prakash Javadekar Signs Pact With Finland On Environment Protection