The Uttar Pradesh authorities on Sunday mentioned the remainder of the well being employees within the state will get COVID-19 vaccines by January 22.
Speaking to reporters, Additional Chief Secretary (Information) Navneet Sehgal mentioned, “The anti-COVID vaccination drive in the state started on January 16, and rest of the health workers will get vaccinated by January 22. There should be no rumours regarding vaccination.”
He added that the vaccination drive within the state is being performed as per the Centre’s tips, and there might be no change so far as the vaccine pictures are involved.
A complete of 20,076 healthcare employees on the frontline of India’s COVID-19 battle obtained their first jabs in UP on Saturday with Prime Minister Narendra Modi launching the world’s largest vaccination drive in opposition to the pandemic.
CM Yogi Adityanath had on Saturday visited the Balrampur Hospital in Lucknow and reviewed the vaccination drive the place the primary doses had been administered to Dr Praveen Kumar and employees nurse Geeta Devi. Mr Adityanath additionally interacted with the hospital employees.
- 2 Killed In Tesla Car Crash In US; “No One Was Driving,” Say Police
- Oxygen For Industrial Use To Be Diverted For Covid Patients Amid Spike
- In Gujarat, 49 People Who Attended Kumbh Mela Test Covid Positive
- Bhupesh Baghel On 2nd Covid Wave
- PM Modi To Hold Review Meeting On Covid Situation In UP’s Varanasi