RBI MPC LIVE: Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das will shortly announce the result of the second bi-monthly Monetary Policy Committee assembly for this fiscal yr. Analysts and ranking companies don’t anticipate the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) to undertake any heavy lifting, foreseeing the established order to proceed with key charges unchanged within the wake of the second wave of the covid-19 pandemic. RBI can be anticipated to keep up an accommodative stance to facilitate financial restoration. In its earlier bi-monthly assembly in April, the MPC had stored key rates of interest unchanged. The repo fee at the moment sits at four per cent and the reverse repo fee at 3.35 per cent.
RBI Monetary Policy LIVE: MPC might not minimize repo fee; merchants eye GSAP 2.zero for Rs 40,000 crore bonds provide
More from EconomyMore posts in Economy »
- Bank of Maharashtra Plans to Raise Up to Rs 2,000 Crore Through QIP earlier than July-end
- Tax Relief: GST reduce for Covid-19 check kits, medication; no waiver for vaccines as vaccination is free in govt sectorTax Relief: GST reduce for Covid-19 check kits, medication; no waiver for vaccines as vaccination is free in govt sector
- RBI Extends Risk-Based Internal Audit To Housing Finance Companies
- GST Council Cuts Rates On COVID Supplies, No Tax On Black Fungus Medicine
- India can obtain 10% progress price in FY22 if govt supplies stimulus to fight COVID-19 pandemic