- Raveena Tandon is on a getaway with household
- She’s been sharing pics on Instagram
- “Sunshine and snow-kissed mountaintops,” wrote Raveena
Raveena Tandon, who’s within the “lap of the Himalayas” along with her household, is having the time of her life. The 46-year-old actress has picked Manali in Himachal Pradesh as her trip spot and is spending her days tenting there along with her household. On Saturday morning, Raveena checked in on Instagram with a bunch of post-card like images, that are all about snow-capped mountains and breathtaking sceneries. On Instagram, Raveena tagged her location as “Literally ‘on top of the world!'” She then wrote her Manali fam-jam is popping out to be all about “Early mornings, sunshine and snow-kissed mountaintops.” Sounds fabulous.
Raveena Tandon’s trip images and giving us main wanderlust:
When in Manali, Raveena just isn’t solely having fun with the scenic magnificence but in addition embarking on fairly cool adventures similar to these. Addressing her adventurous soul, Raveena wrote in a put up: “She was born to be alive.”
Well, tenting within the mountains by no means regarded so good! “Live life to the fullest,” wrote Raveena.
Raveena Tandon adopted two daughters – Pooja and Chaaya – within the 1990s when she was a single mom. She later married Anil Thadani in 2004 and the couple welcomed their daughter Rasha in 2005 and son Ranbir Vardhan in 2008. In phrases of labor, Raveena Tandon was final seen in a music look in Khandaani Shafakhana, forward of which she featured within the 2017 film Shab. Raveena Tandon will subsequent be seen in KGF: Chapter 2, by which she co-stars with South actor Yash and Sanjay Dutt.
- Amit Shah, Punjab Chief Minister To Meet Ahead Of Centre’s Talks With Farmers
- Yogi Adityanath On Shiv Sena’a Attack Over Bollywood Meet: Open Competition
- Rhea Chakraborty’s Brother Showik Chakraborty Gets Bail In Drugs Case 3 Months After Arrest
- CCTVs, Audio Recording At All Interrogation Rooms, Lock-Ups: Supreme Court
- 2020 One Of Three Hottest Years Ever: UN