Eight folks of a household had been killed whereas 4 had been injured after a car they had been travelling in rammed a truck in Rajasthan’s Tonk on early Wednesday.
The car was carried 14 folks of a household belonging to Madhya Pradesh and returning after visiting Khatushyam temple in State.
“A family was returning to Madhya Pradesh in a car after visiting Khatushyam temple. Last night, a trolley hit the car of the family due to which eight people had died on the spot while others were injured. Out of the deceased, four were men, two women and two children. The Superintendent of Police, Sub Divisional Magistrate and other officials reached the spot and admitted them to hospital. The injured were later referred to Jaipur,” Chandra Singh Rawat DSP Tonk instructed reporters.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot expressed grief over the incident which claimed many lives of a household.
“Sad to know that eight people have lost lives in a road accident in Tonk, while returning from Khatushyam ji to their town in MP. My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family members. May they remain strong in this difficult time and prayers for the speedy recovery of those injured,” Mr Gehlot stated.
- India vs New Zealand WTC Final Live Score, Day 5: Mohammed Shami Removes Ross Taylor To Give India BreakthroughIndia vs New Zealand WTC Final Live Score, Day 5: Mohammed Shami Removes Ross Taylor To Give India Breakthrough
- India Vaccinates Record 85.96 Lakh People On Day 1 Of New Vaccine Regime
- Amit Shah’s Appeal To Help Ahmedabad Achieve This Feat
- Thieves Drill Hole In Wall Of Bank In Delhi, Steal Rs 55 Lakh
- Bollywood Music Producer’s Firm Tips Industries Goes To Cops Over Fake Vaccine Camp