Rajasthan PTET 2020: The Government Dungar College, Bikaner on Sunday launched the allotment letter for Rajasthan PTET 2020 on its official web site.
Candidates who’ve certified the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2020 can examine the allotment letter on-line at ptetdcb2020.com.
Rajasthan PTET examination is performed for admissions in two-year B.Ed course or a four-year built-in BA, BEd / BSc, BEd course on the institutes throughout Rajasthan state.
As per the official discover, candidates whose title is there within the first allotment record of the RPTET, need to pay the charges of Rs 22000 from October 18 to 23, 2020.
Documents required to be uploaded:
Class 12th marks desk
Signed proclamation letter
Own current photograph selfie
Category certificates SC ST OBC MBC EWS and so on.
Procedure of Online Reporting:
1. Candidates need to add the mandatory required paperwork together with Selfie on the http://www.ptetdcb2020.com.
2. Candidates need to deposit the required charge Rs.22000/- by the prescribed means.
3. After depositing the charge candidates might contact the school telephonically.
4. Report Online on http://www.ptetdcb2020.com as per schedule.
5. The faculty administration will confirm candidates uploaded paperwork on-line and can affirm their admission.
How to examine Rajasthan PTET 2020 allotment letter:
Visit the official web site at ptetdcb2020.com
On the homepage, click on on the hyperlink that reads, “BA/BEd/BSc 4 year course”
A brand new web page will seem on the show display screen
Click on the hyperlink that reads, “Print Allotment Letter” beneath the course which you will have utilized for
Key in your credentials and login
The allotment letter can be displayed on the display screen
Download the letter and take its print out for future use.