Delhi is anticipated to witness rain and thunderstorm on Monday. The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), in its newest forecast for the nationwide capital stated, the town will see cloudy circumstances with “very light rain and thundershowers”. The minimal temperature in Delhi has been recorded at 25 levels Celsius, three notches beneath the traditional, after a sudden change in climate circumstances on Sunday night. A mud storm hit elements of the nationwide capital area (NCR) yesterday.
Delhi Weather Today: Top 5 issues to know
- Thundershowers and gusty winds – 30 – 40 km per hour – are anticipated right now.
- Despite a forecast for rain, the utmost temperature might attain as much as 38 levels Celsius through the day.
- The relative humidity was 50 per cent at 8.30 am.
- Rain and thundershowers are anticipated on Tuesday and Wednesday as nicely, in accordance with the IMD.
- The air high quality index (AQI) was recorded at 106 this morning, in accordance with the Central Pollution Control Board knowledge. An AQI between zero and 50 is taken into account ”good”.
- Will Hasten Third Wave, Delhi High Court Flags Violations As Delhi Unlocks
- UP Police Sends Legal Notice To Twitter India Managing Director Over Ghaziabad Assault Video: News Agency ANIUP Police Sends Legal Notice To Twitter India Managing Director Over Ghaziabad Assault Video: News Agency ANI
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin Meets Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi In Delhi
- Over 10,000 Daily UK Covid-19 Cases For First Time In 4 Months
- Sputnik V To Offer Booster Shots Against Delta Variant To Other Vaccine Makers