Prime Minister Narendra Modi will in the present day inaugurate the primary part of the Kashi Vishwanath Corridor undertaking, which can join two iconic landmarks – Kashi Vishwanath temple and Ganga ghats, in his constituency, Varanasi.
Following are the highest 10 updates on this story:
PM Modi will go to the temple at 1 pm and inaugurate part one among Shri Kashi Vishwanath Dham, constructed at a value of Rs 339 crore.
23 buildings might be inaugurated on this part of the undertaking – unfold over an enormous space of just about 5 lakh sq. ft. In comparability, the earlier premises was unfold throughout 3,000 sq. ft.
PM Modi will first go to the traditional Kal Bhairav temple. Inside the sanctum sanctorum, he’ll provide prayers, aided by Shrikant Mishra – the principle priest of the Kashi Vishwanath temple.
He will enter the hall from the Lalita Ghat and attain the ‘Mandir Parisar’ by the ornate north gate of the premises, in response to PTI. He may even provide Ganga water to the ‘shiv ling’ inside.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath stated, “Kashi Vishwanath temple will be presented as a new ‘Dham’ to the nation and world. It will be inaugurated by PM Modi, whose vision and guidance have played a key role…This ‘Dham’ will give a new, global identity to Varanasi.”
With Assembly polls in Uttar Pradesh across the nook, the occasion is more likely to see the ruling BJP increase the ballot pitch and showcase it as one among its key achievements. Top occasion leaders and Chief Ministers of all BJP-ruled states have been known as in for a present of energy, sources stated.
The undertaking concerned an arduous means of acquisition of over 300 properties across the temple. Around 1,400 shopkeepers, tenants and householders had been rehabilitated.
The authorities says in the course of the means of destruction of previous properties, greater than 40 historic temples had been rediscovered. These temples have been restored and beautified.
Over 3,000 seers, figures related to totally different non secular maths, artistes, and others will assemble to witness the inauguration.
A grand ceremony has been deliberate with 55 high-definition cameras, 4 jimmy jibs, and an enormous drone, information company PTI reported.
- 2.71 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, Positivity Down Marginally
- ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To WinICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To Win
- Twitter Bans Account Linked To Iran Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Over Video Threatening Donald TrumpTwitter Bans Account Linked To Iran Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Over Video Threatening Donald Trump
- Ban On Political Rallies Amid Pandemic Likely To Be Extended: Sources
- PM Narendra Modi Announces January 16 As Start-Up Day, Says 42 Unicorns Were Made In India Last YearPM Narendra Modi Announces January 16 As Start-Up Day, Says 42 Unicorns Were Made In India Last Year