Villages and farmers are on the coronary heart of this 12 months’s funds, Prime Minister Narendra Modi mentioned at the moment, hours after the funds was introduced in parliament by Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Calling it a “proactive budget”, he mentioned, “There has been a focus on helping farmers increase their income”.
The debate over farmers’ revenue has been a red-hot isue amid the unprecedented protestsover the three farm legal guidelines handed in September.
- Plasma Therapy Dropped As Treatment For COVID-19 By Government Task Force
- Maharashtra COVID-19 Cases Drop Below 30,000 For First Time Since March-End
- Mathew Samuel, Man Behind Narada Sting
- UPSC NDA Notification Likely To Be Released On June 9 @upsc.gov.in
- Delhi’s Khan Chacha Restaurant Owner Arrested In Oxygen Scam Case