Prime Minister Narendra Modi right now stated that start-ups are the “hallmark of self-reliant, self-confident India” as he introduced that January 16 might be celebrated as “Start-Up Day”.
“Last year, 42 unicorns were made in the country. Today India is rapidly moving towards hitting the century of the unicorn. And I agree, the golden era of India’s start-ups is starting now,” PM Modi stated throughout an interplay with greater than 150 startups right now.
“I congratulate all the start-ups, all the youth, who are raising the flag of India in the world of start-ups. For this culture of start-ups to reach the far-flung parts of the country, it has been decided to celebrate January 16 as National Start-up Day,” he stated.
Start-ups from varied sectors akin to enterprise programs, area, business 4.0, safety, fintech, setting in addition to agriculture and well being have been a part of the interplay which was attended by PM Modi through video conferencing.
- 2.71 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, Positivity Down Marginally
- ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To WinICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To Win
- Twitter Bans Account Linked To Iran Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Over Video Threatening Donald TrumpTwitter Bans Account Linked To Iran Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Over Video Threatening Donald Trump
- Ban On Political Rallies Amid Pandemic Likely To Be Extended: Sources
- How Railway Minister Helped A Train Accident Survivor Reunite With Family