Prime Minister Narendra Modi will maintain a overview assembly at 11 am to debate the Covid state of affairs in Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency. In a short put up on Twitter, the Prime Minister’s Office mentioned that the assembly might be attended by prime officers, native administration and docs who’re concerned in combating COVID in Varanasi.
At 11 AM, Prime Minister @narendramodi might be chairing a gathering to overview the COVID-19 state of affairs in Varanasi.
The assembly might be attended by prime officers, native administration and docs who’re concerned in combating COVID in Varanasi.
– PMO India (@PMOIndia) April 18, 2021
The holy metropolis has been witnessing a surge in COVID-19 instances like different main city centres of Uttar Pradesh. On Saturday, Varanasi accounted for 1,664 of the 27,357 infections reported in Uttar Pradesh.
Amid an increase within the variety of Covid instances, the Varanasi district administration has made it necessary to current a unfavorable RT-PCR take a look at report for folks coming to a few outstanding temples within the metropolis.
“Varanasi district administration has made it mandatory for devotees to produce negative RT-PCR test report not older than three days to enter Vishwanath Temple, Sankatmochan Temple, and Annapurna Temple. We”ll implement it for hotels also,” Divisional Commissioner Deepak Agrawal was quoted as saying by information company ANI on Wednesday.
- Yogi Adityanath Slams Creation Of New Punjab District, Says Divisive Policy
- China’s Zhurong Rover Makes History With Mars Landing
- Arvind Kejriwal Announces Delhi Oxygen Concentrator Banks, Home Delivery
- India’s COVID-19 Situation Hugely Concerning, Says WHO Chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
- Sputnik V Imported To Cost Rs 995 Per Shot, First Dose Administered