However, CAIT in an announcement stated the shutdown was a "grand success" as greater than eight crore small companies belonging to about 40,000 commerce associations throughout the nation saved their shutters down and no buying and selling exercise happened in any business market.
PM Modi Levelled ‘Unfounded Charges’ Says Ousted Puducherry CM Narayanasamy
More from IndiaMore posts in India »
- 10 Democrats Ask Biden To Back India’s Waiver Bid At WTO
- Assembly Election 2021: How to search out your title in electoral roll and find polling sales space to vote – India News , FirstpostAssembly Election 2021: How to search out your title in electoral roll and find polling sales space to vote – India News , Firstpost
- As Sanjeev Gupta Rose From Trader to Tycoon, Several Banks Backed Away
- “Unimaginable Ammonia Levels”: Delhi Water Board’s SOS To Supreme Court
- Six Indians Win Lucky Draw Worth Over $2,72,000 In UAE