Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday expressed anguish on the demise of Times Group Chairperson Indu Jain, and mentioned she shall be remembered for her group service initiatives, ardour in direction of India’s progress and deep-rooted curiosity in tradition.
Indu Jain died on Thursday on the age of 84, Times Now, the flagship information channel of the group, reported.
In a tweet, Times Now known as Indu Jain a “lifelong spiritual seeker, pioneering philanthropist, distinguished patron of the arts, and passionate proponent of women’s rights.”
Paying tributes, PM Modi mentioned, “Saddened by the demise of Times Group Chairperson Smt. Indu Jain Ji. She will be remembered for her community service initiatives, passion towards India’s progress and deep-rooted interest in our culture. I recall my interactions with her. Condolences to her family. Om Shanti.”
(This story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants
- Private Hospitals Used 17% Vaccine In May, 1 Crore Doses Unutilised: Data