In the 41st match of the Big Bash League (BBL) 2020-21, Perth Scorchers shall be squaring off in opposition to defending champions Sydney Sixers on Saturday, January 16, on the Manuka Oval. Both sides are coming into this encounter on the again of respective wins from earlier matches. While the Sixers defeated Sydney Thunder by 5 wickets, the Scorchers registered a nine-wicket win over Hobart Hurricanes at dwelling. Currently within the general standings, the Sixers are on the high with seven wins from 10 video games, whereas the Scorchers are third with 5 victories from 9 outings. Despite having momentum on each groups, the Sixers shall be desperate to settle scores with the Scorchers who gained by 86-runs of their earlier face-off this season.
Playing XI, Cricket Fantasy Tips
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Edwards Named As First Female President Of The PCA
- IND vs ENG, third Test: Virat Kohli Tips His Hat To “Modern Day Legend” Ravichandran Ashwin
- Playoff Hopes Over, Jamshedpur FC and Bengaluru FC Look to End Season on a High
- Media Outlets Denied Access To India-England Cricket Series
- IND vs ENG: Axar Patel Says Ball Was Skidding Off Ahmedabad Pitch, Plan Was To Bowl Wicket To WicketIND vs ENG: Axar Patel Says Ball Was Skidding Off Ahmedabad Pitch, Plan Was To Bowl Wicket To Wicket