An accepted vaccine for Covid-19 might be forthcoming, after the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine candidate was reported to be greater than 90% efficient in stopping an infection in volunteers. However, the following steps might be simply as difficult. CNN’s Anna Stewart stories on how international corporations are getting ready for storing, transporting and distributing thousands and thousands of doses.
Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine sounds promising. But logistics will probably be difficult – CNN Video
More from WorldwideMore posts in Worldwide »
- Turkey Enters First Full Weekend Lockdown Since May as Coronavirus Cases Hit Record Highs
- Moscow Starts Inoculating Vulnerable Workers Against Coronavirus
- South Korea Diplomat Says Hard To Believe North Korea Has No Coronavirus Cases
- German Court Upholds Ban On Coronavirus Demonstration
- Family Bid Adieu To Former French Leader Giscard In Intimate Ceremony