A pangolin that was rescued by an Athagarh Forest Division crew in Cuttack from smugglers a number of days again, was launched within the forest on Saturday.
While speaking to ANI, Sasmita Lenka, Divisional Forest Officer (DFO), Athagarh mentioned a complete of 13 smugglers have been arrested within the final one 12 months in instances associated to Pangolin smuggling.
“Few days back, we rescued one pangolin from some smugglers. It was in an ill condition. So, we kept it under our observation. The health condition of the pangolin was monitored for a few days and now it is fit to be introduced in the ecosystem and we relocated it in the reserve forest on Saturday,” Ms Lenka mentioned.
Odisha: A pangolin which was rescued by an Athagarh Forest Division crew (Cuttack) from some smugglers a number of days again, was launched within the wild at the moment. pic.twitter.com/cWF51unOFc
— ANI (@ANI) January 2, 2021
“Within the last one year, we have also arrested 13 smugglers in cases related to Pangolin smuggling,” she added.
- Actor-Activist Deep Sidhu Named In Case On Tractor Rally Violence: 10 Points
- Facebook To Stop Recommending Political Groups To Users Globally
- Prakash Javadekar Says India Won’t Tolerate Insult Of National Flag At Red Fort
- Andhra Pradesh Woman Who Killed 2 Daughters
- Ex-AIADMK Leader VK Sasikala To Be Freed From Jail After 4 Years Today