More than 53.24 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses have been offered to states and Union Territories thus far and an additional 72,40,250 doses are on their manner, the Union Health Ministry stated in the present day.
Of this, the overall consumption together with wastage is 51,56,11,035 doses.
Over 2.25 crore steadiness and unutilised COVID-19 vaccine doses are nonetheless obtainable with the states, Union Territories and personal hospitals to be administered, the ministry stated.
The new part of universalisation of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from June 21.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- On UK Vaccine Policy Row, Government Warns Of “Reciprocal Measures”
- US To Lift COVID-19 Travel Ban For Fully Vaccinated Passengers From November
- Shilpa Shetty’s First Instagram Post After Husband Raj Kundra Gets Bail
- Biggest Infiltration Attempt In J&Okay In Recent Years, Army Op Underway
- New Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Channi Takes Dig At AAP, Says He’s Aam Aadmi