West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday stated over three crore individuals have visited the continuing “Duare Sarkar” camps, a mass outreach drive to assist individuals profit from state-run schemes.
The second version of the “Duare Sarkar” (authorities at doorsteps) programme was launched on August 16 and can proceed until September 15.
She thanked individuals of the state for visiting the camps and in addition congratulated the federal government officers.
“Extremely happy to share that more than 3 crore people have visited the #DuareSarkar camps since 16th August. I congratulate all GoWB officials for making this initiative a huge success. I thank the people of Bengal for coming to the camps and availing all benefits,” Ms Banerjee stated on Twitter.
Two authorities schemes – ”Lakshmi Bhandar” and “Swasthya Sathi” – gave the impression to be the highest picks among the many three crore individuals who have turned up within the month-long camps.
The West Bengal authorities has launched “Lakshmi Bhandar” scheme with a purpose to present primary revenue assist to feminine heads of households. The newly floated programme assures month-to-month help of Rs 1,000 for ladies of every SC/ST family and Rs 500 for the final class. ”Swasthya Sathi” is a cashless primary well being cowl for secondary and tertiary care as much as Rs 5 lakh every year per household.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- New Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Channi Takes Dig At AAP, Says He’s Aam Aadmi
- Hotel Rwanda Paul Rusesabagina Hero Convicted On Terror Charges
- Emmys 2021: List Of Winners
- IPL 2021 LIVE Score, CSK vs MI, Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Deepak Chahar Strikes Twice, Mumbai Indians Lose 3 Quick WicketsIPL 2021 LIVE Score, CSK vs MI, Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Deepak Chahar Strikes Twice, Mumbai Indians Lose 3 Quick Wickets
- French, UK Defence Ministers’ Meeting Off Amid Submarine Row: Report