Opposition events protested in Lok Sabha in the present day in opposition to the rise in costs of gas and cooking gasoline and staged a walkout demanding a rollback.
Raising the difficulty after Question Hour, Congress chief Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury stated the opposition events had been claiming that the costs of diesel and petrol would enhance after the election course of.
Members of the Congress, Trinamool, NCP, DMK and Left events raised slogans from their seats in opposition to the gas value hike and demanded a rollback.
The opposition events had tried to lift the difficulty of as quickly as Lok Sabha met for Question Hour, however have been disallowed by Speaker Om Birla.
Speaker Om Birla had informed the opposition events to lift the difficulty after Question Hour.
Petrol and diesel costs have been on Tuesday hiked by 80 paise a litre whereas home cooking gasoline costs have been elevated by Rs 50 per cylinder, ending an over four-and-half month election-related hiatus in charge revision.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- India’s Nikhat Zareen Wins Gold At Women’s World Boxing Championships
- Life Sentence Requested For Russian Soldier In Kyiv War Crimes Trial
- Sunil Jakhar Joins BJP, Slams Congress
- Wrongly Accused US Man “Cooked Alive” After Being Tasered By Cop At Gas Station: Report
- What Is Monkeypox And Why Cases Are Rising In Europe