A 28-year-old man died and 5 others, together with a girl, had been injured after the wall of a four-storey constructing collapsed on an adjoining two-storey home in suburban Bandra on Monday, a civic official stated.
The incident happened round 1.45 am following which hearth brigade personnel rescued 11 individuals, whereas some locals rescued one other six individuals, he stated.
The buildings are positioned in Rajjak Chawl on Kherwadi Road in Bandra (East), he stated.
Those rescued and injured had been despatched to the Bhabha Hospital in Bandra and V N Desai Hospital in Santacruz, the official stated.
He stated authorities on the V N Desai Hospital knowledgeable that one individual, recognized as Riyaz Ahmad (28), was introduced lifeless to the medical facility, whereas one other individual, Nooral Haq Haider Ali Sayyad (21), was introduced with minor accidents.
Four different individuals — Salman Khan (24), Rahul Khot (22), Rohan Khot (22) and Lata Khot (48) — had been present process therapy on the Bhabha Hospital and their situation is secure, the civic official stated.
Search and rescue operation continues to be underway together with the work of clearing the particles on the web site, one other official stated.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- UEFA EURO 2020: Romelu Lukaku Dedicates His Goal Against Russia To Christian Eriksen. Watch
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants