A constable of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) saved a person’s life after he collapsed at a Delhi Metro station. CISF constable Vikas was on responsibility at Dabri metro station round 6:50 pm.
A CCTV footage exhibits a person standing beside the constable all of a sudden begins to shiver and falls on his face. The man acquired accidents on his face and mouth as a result of impression of the autumn, the CISF mentioned in a press release.
“The constable noticed that the passenger was unconscious and not breathing properly, and due to the sudden fall had sustained injury to his face/mouth. Immediately, he started giving cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to the passenger,” it mentioned.
#Respect @CISFHQrs Constable Vikas. You are an actual hero. Saved a life. 👏👏 Salute.
@mukeshmukeshs experiences. pic.twitter.com/EWwMbR2eLd
— Sanket Upadhyay (@sanket) January 18, 2021
The man recognized himself as Satyanarayan after regaining consciousness and knowledgeable the officers that he’s a resident of Delhi’s Janakpuri. Subsequently, the Delhi Metro Rail Police and an ambulance have been referred to as.
“The shift-in-charge of CISF and Station Controller reached the spot and asked the passenger for further medical assistance, but he denied to go to the hospital,” the discharge added.
- ‘Metro Man’ E Sreedharan Formally Joins BJP
- IND vs ENG: Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin Shine As India Beat England By 10 Wickets Inside Two DaysIND vs ENG: Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin Shine As India Beat England By 10 Wickets Inside Two Days
- Worldwide Coronavirus Deaths Top 2.5 Million: Report
- New Rules For Online News And Social Media: 10-Point Guide
- Some States Resorting To Proxy War By Supporting Non-State Actors: India At UN