Left Front Chairperson Biman Bose on Sunday mentioned there isn’t a misunderstanding between the Congress and the Left Front and asserted that each of them will contest the 2021 West Bengal Assembly polls collectively.
Mr Bose additionally alleged that the BJP and Trinamool Congress (TMC) are concerned in non secular polarisation.
“To save West Bengal from religious polarisation, we will fight the election together against the BJP and the Trinamool. There is no misunderstanding between us (Congress and the Left Front). Though discussion on seat-sharing is yet to take place,” Mr Bose advised reporters.
According to a supply, high management within the events has requested the state management to finalise the seat-sharing method by finish of January in order that they will work on the subsequent stage of selecting the candidates for the polls.
The Congress has fashioned a committee of senior leaders of the state to formulate talks with the Left events.
The West Bengal Assembly polls are scheduled to be held later this 12 months.
- India vs New Zealand WTC Final Live Score, Day 5: Mohammed Shami Removes Ross Taylor To Give India BreakthroughIndia vs New Zealand WTC Final Live Score, Day 5: Mohammed Shami Removes Ross Taylor To Give India Breakthrough
- India Vaccinates Record 85.96 Lakh People On Day 1 Of New Vaccine Regime
- Amit Shah’s Appeal To Help Ahmedabad Achieve This Feat
- Thieves Drill Hole In Wall Of Bank In Delhi, Steal Rs 55 Lakh
- Bollywood Music Producer’s Firm Tips Industries Goes To Cops Over Fake Vaccine Camp