Nigeria’s authorities stated it’s in discussions with Twitter after it suspended the social media big’s operations within the nation, international minister Geoffrey Onyeama instructed reporters Monday.
“There are discussions ongoing with Twitter, we will see how that progresses, so I cannot say for now the duration of the suspension,” Onyeama stated after a gathering with diplomats on the problem.
Africa’s most populous nation stated it was suspending the platform on Friday, two days after Twitter deleted a remark from the president’s account for violating its guidelines.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- UEFA EURO 2020: Romelu Lukaku Dedicates His Goal Against Russia To Christian Eriksen. Watch
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants