Four individuals suffered minor accidents throughout a multi-vehicle pile-up attributable to fog on the Eastern Peripheral Expressway (EPE) in Uttar Pradesh’s Greater Noida on Saturday morning, police mentioned.
Nine autos, together with some automobiles, acquired piled-up on the EPE in Kasna police station space within the morning attributable to lowered visibility amid dense fog, a police spokesperson mentioned.
Four individuals acquired minor accidents within the incident and have been taken to hospital,” the spokesperson added.
An area police group had reached the incident spot and broken autos have been cleared off the highway with the assistance of a crane to make sure regular visitors motion on the expressway, the official mentioned.
The Eastern Peripheral Expressway, also called the Kundli-Ghaziabad-Palwal Expressway, is a 135-km-long six-lane highway stretch connecting Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. It passes by Gautam Buddh Nagar.
Cold climate situations persevered in Gautam Buddh Nagar on Saturday, with the mercury reaching a low of 5 levels Celsius and excessive of 17 levels Celsius amid “very dense fog”, in accordance with the climate division.
- Plasma Therapy Dropped As Treatment For COVID-19 By Government Task Force
- Maharashtra COVID-19 Cases Drop Below 30,000 For First Time Since March-End
- Mathew Samuel, Man Behind Narada Sting
- UPSC NDA Notification Likely To Be Released On June 9 @upsc.gov.in
- Delhi’s Khan Chacha Restaurant Owner Arrested In Oxygen Scam Case