India and South Africa have come out with a proposal on the World Trade Organisation to waive the mental property rights (IPR) on coronavirus vaccines, medicine and therapeutics.
Modi Wants Covid Shots Patent Rules Lifted: Highlights of His G7 Speech & What it Means
More from IndiaMore posts in India »
- Shiv Sena Worker, 3 Others Allegedly Beat Delivery Boy In Mumbai, Arrested: Police
- Two Central Covid-19 Teams Reach Kerala to Check Worrying Surge
- Assam HSLC Result 2021 LIVE updates: SEBA more likely to announce Class 10 scorecards at 11 am; verify sebaonline.orgAssam HSLC Result 2021 LIVE updates: SEBA more likely to announce Class 10 scorecards at 11 am; verify sebaonline.org
- No Ban On Indian Seafarers Imposed By China, Say Maritime Bodies
- Alipore Court Judge’s Quick Wit Saves Two Young Lawyers From Electrocution