A 23-year-old man was arrested for allegedly blackmailing his ex-girlfriend for cash by threatening to add her personal movies and pictures on social media, police stated on Tuesday. A senior police officer stated the complainant alleged that somebody had hacked her Facebook account by which she shared some personal movies and pictures together with her ex-boyfriend. The lady said that she had already paid Rs 15,000 to the blackmailer however he demanded Rs 15,000 extra from her following which she lodged a grievance with the police, the officer stated. During investigation, the police analysed the cell phone of her ex-boyfriend, Shubham Sharma, a resident of Gali Arya Samaj, and apprehended him on Monday, the officer added. Interrogation revealed that Sharma was underneath debt and after the girl broke up with him, he used one other cellphone quantity to contact her. He informed her that he had hacked her Facebook account and downloaded her personal movies and pictures.
Man Held For Blackmailing Ex-girlfriend By Threatening To Upload Private Videos Online
More from IndiaMore posts in India »
- Coronavirus Live Updates: No oxygen in six personal hospitals in Delhi, Manish Sisodia releases list-India News , FirstpostCoronavirus Live Updates: No oxygen in six personal hospitals in Delhi, Manish Sisodia releases list-India News , Firstpost
- “One Nation, One Party’, Why Not One Vaccine Price?” Opposition Attacks
- 24 sufferers on ventilator die at Nashik hospital; oxygen tank leak possible trigger, says Rajesh Tope-India News , Firstpost24 sufferers on ventilator die at Nashik hospital; oxygen tank leak possible trigger, says Rajesh Tope-India News , Firstpost
- Severity, Virulence In 2nd Wave Same As 1st Wave: Centre Releases Covid Data
- Joe Biden On Indian-Origin Lawyer Vanita Gupta’s Nomination To US Justice Department