A person armed with a bow and arrows killed a number of folks and wounded others in southeastern Norway on Wednesday, police stated, including that they had arrested the suspect.
“We can unfortunately confirm that there are several injured and also unfortunately several killed in this episode,” native police official Oyvind Aas instructed a information convention.
“The man who committed this act has been arrested by the police and, according to our information, there is only one person involved.”
The motive for the assault, which befell in a number of areas within the city centre of Kongsberg, weren’t but identified.
Police stated the suspect had been taken to a police station within the close by city of Drammen however gave no different particulars in regards to the man.
“There is no active search for other people,” Aas stated.
The wounded have been taken to hospital. However the variety of wounded, or their situation, weren’t but identified.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- No Bail For Aryan Khan Yet, Lawyer Says “Young Boys… Rehab, Not Jail”
- Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony To Be Held In Person This Year
- 5 Key Arguments by Aryan Khan’s Lawyer In Court
- Supreme Court Asks Uttar Pradesh Government To Identify More Eyewitnesses, Says Provide Them Complete ProtectionSupreme Court Asks Uttar Pradesh Government To Identify More Eyewitnesses, Says Provide Them Complete Protection
- Two 11-Year-Old Boys Drown In Pit Dug Up For Pipeline Repair Work