West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will attend the digital assembly with Prime Minister Narendra Modi over COVID-19 vaccine distribution technique on Tuesday, a senior chief of the ruling Trinamool Congress stated.
PM Modi is more likely to maintain digital conferences with chief ministers and different representatives of states and union territories on Tuesday to assessment the coronavirus state of affairs and talk about vaccine distribution technique.
The COVID-19 dying rely in West Bengal until Sunday is 8,025 and the overall caseload is 4,56,361.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee shall be on a district tour, however she’s going to attend the digital assembly with the prime minister,” the TMC chief stated.
Ms Banerjee on Sunday left for Bankura district the place she’s going to attend a sequence of programmes within the subsequent two days.
The programmes embody an administrative assessment assembly on Tuesday, official sources stated.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Viral Now: 4-Year-Old Kid Uses Mom’s Phone To Order Fast Food Worth INR 5,500
- Karan Johar Apologises To Madhur Bhandarkar For Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives Title But Says He’s Keeping ItKaran Johar Apologises To Madhur Bhandarkar For Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives Title But Says He’s Keeping It
- Air Quality “Very Poor” In Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Poor In Gurgaon
- 1,200-Crore Bank Fraud Case Against Delhi-Based Firm, Accused Flee Country
- Prakash Javadekar Signs Pact With Finland On Environment Protection