It is that point of the 12 months once more. The days are longer, hotter and extra nice. Fresh cottons have changed cumbersome woolens, and as an alternative of sizzling kadhas, you’re yearning for one thing chilly and refreshing. Something like a milky and nutty kulfi? For the uninitiated, kulfi is an Indian dessert that’s relished in summers. For most of us, it isn’t formally summer season till we’ve had our first kulfi of the season. And now that we’ve the excuse, we’re in no temper to carry again.
(Also Read: Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Hyderabadi Dum Ka Murgh (Easy Recipe Inside)
Making kulfi at house is sort of a cakewalk, and guess what, we simply stumbled upon a better method to make kulfi. With this pre-mix, you may make kulfi, anyplace, anytime, that too in below 2 minutes.
The fabulous kulfi pre-mix recipe is shared by meals vlogger Parul on her YouTube channel ‘Cook With Parul’, and this is what you’ll want to do.
(Also Read: Ever Tried Moong Dal Ke Kabab? This Soft-Vegetarian Kabab Is Ultimate Indulgence)
1. Grease pan with oil.
2. Add sugar and soften it on low flame.
3. Take a plate and place a butter paper/foil paper, and grease it.
4. Stir the sugar till it adjustments color barely.
5. Once you’ve got fully caramelised the sugar, flip off the gasoline.
6. Place the caramalised sugar on the butter paper. Let it dry.
7. Once dry, take that caramel brittle in your hand and crush it in small items.
8. Take a grinding jar and grind the caramel till you get a fantastic powder.
9. Transfer the powder in a bowl.
10. Take white bread slices and take away the sides.
11. Tear the bread in small items and grind in a jar till you get fantastic powder.
12. Dry roast breadcrumbs till barely brown. This will increase the shelf-life of premix.
13. Turn off the flame and switch breadcrumbs right into a bowl. Let it cool.
14. Take an enormous mixing bowl, add roasted breadcrumbs, caramel powder milk powder, corn flour or arrowroot powder, cardamom powder, chopped almonds, chopped pistachios, saffron strands. Your premix is prepared, you’ll be able to retailer it for six months in an air-tight container.
You can use this premix to make kulfi, rabdi and flavoured milk as effectively.
How to make kulfi:
1. Add milk in a bowl, adopted by kulfi pre-mix. Mix effectively.
2. On low medium flame, warmth this milk and pre-mix mixture, till milk thickens. Your rabdi is prepared. You can have it as is or use this rabdi to make kulfi.
3. For kulfi, switch the rabdi and run it in a mixer/grinder jar.
4. Transfer the graceful rabri to kulfi moulds or glasses which are pointed in direction of the top.
5. Cover the mouths of the glasses with foil paper. Prick it within the centre, add a stick (non-compulsory).
7. Freeze it for 5-6 hours. Your kulfi is prepared.
You can watch the detailed recipe right here.
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a powerful penchant for meals, Sushmita loves all issues good, tacky and greasy. Her different favorite pastime actions apart from discussing meals contains, studying, watching films and binge-watching TV reveals.