The variety of each day COVID-19 instances in Maharashtra plunged under the 30,000-mark on Monday with the state reporting 26,616 new infections, taking the depend to 54,05,068, the well being division stated.
This was the bottom single-day depend since March 30 when the state had reported 27,918 infections.
According to a well being division assertion, 516 COVID-19 deaths have been additionally reported, which took the variety of fatalities as a result of respiratory illness to 82,486.
Of the entire deaths, 289 occurred over the previous 48 hours, whereas 227 fatalities happened final week, however have been added to the depend on Monday, it stated.
The assertion stated 48,211 sufferers have been discharged from hospitals throughout the day, pushing the variety of recovered instances to 48,74,582.
The state is now left with 4,45,495 energetic instances.
Mumbai metropolis reported 1,232 new instances, taking its tally to six,89,062, whereas 48 new deaths pushed the depend to 14,272, it stated.
The COVID-19 restoration price of the state stood at 90.19 per cent, whereas the dying price was 1.53 per cent, the assertion stated.
Maharashtra’s COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive instances: 54,05,068; new instances: 26,616; deaths: 82,486; discharged 48,74,582; energetic instances: 4,45,495; folks examined to date: 3,13,38,407.
Please Donate To Help Those Hit Worst By Covid-19
- India vs New Zealand WTC Final Live Score, Day 5: Mohammed Shami Removes Ross Taylor To Give India BreakthroughIndia vs New Zealand WTC Final Live Score, Day 5: Mohammed Shami Removes Ross Taylor To Give India Breakthrough
- India Vaccinates Record 85.96 Lakh People On Day 1 Of New Vaccine Regime
- Amit Shah’s Appeal To Help Ahmedabad Achieve This Feat
- Thieves Drill Hole In Wall Of Bank In Delhi, Steal Rs 55 Lakh
- Bollywood Music Producer’s Firm Tips Industries Goes To Cops Over Fake Vaccine Camp